Are Sherdoggers trolling when they say they don’t buy PPVs/Fight Pass/ESPN+ etc.?

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Applying the 80/20 rule it’s expected that 80% of sales should come from the top 20% fans. Being on Sherdog means you’re the ultimate UFC/MMA fan. So why does everyone here boast about not paying for PPVs etc.?

Are people on Sherdog trolling?

Are people on Sherdog closet PPV buyers?

Are people on Sherdog just poor basement dwellers and therefore not representative of the normal hardcore MMA fan?

Last edited:
80% of sherdog wouldnt get tapped by 115lb chick.

The other 20% wouldnt speak about the fact they did.

We are functional with technology is the correct answer btw.

Were you trolling when you posted about getting subbed by a 115lb chick or are you really that much of a little bitch?

All mine come 'free' with BT Sport so that all the prelims and main cards for the Fight Nights and PPVs.
I don't get the early prelims though but I'm ok with that.

I thought trolling was against the rules but every thread this guy posts is a troll thread... Which mods dick has he been sucking?

Clearly the most influential ones or maybe it's a MOD's secondary account? lol

tenor.gif

Lol @ being on Sherdog makes you an ultimate fan. There is tons of wankers on here dude.

TS needs to tattoo that 115 lbs chick chocking him. That is a stain he cant remove.

I watch all the events at a 115 pound girl's house.

Applying the 80/20 rule it’s expected that 80% of sales should come from the top 20% fans. Being on Sherdog means you’re the ultimate UFC/MMA fan. So why does everyone here boast about not paying for PPVs etc.?

Are people trolling?

Are people closet PPV buyers?

Are people on Sherdog just poor basement dwellers and therefore not representative of the normal hardcore MMA fan?
Getting tapped by a 115lb girl while being a 205lb male means you're the ultimate pussy.

The men who purchase UFC PPV's are the men out there who watch and talk UFC around their friends and co workers. Sherdog is comprised of men who have no IRL outlets to talk to about MMA. These men definitely do not pay for PPV's ever, most likey dont go out to the movies or subscribe to Netflix. Pirating is simply a way of life. Maybe referring to us broadly as basement dwellers is a little harsh, but there are probably not a lot of members from high society among us.

you're on your way to a solid C in AP Econ.

I live in latin america 70 bucks is like half my salary.

<{danawhoah}>

All mine come 'free' with BT Sport so that all the prelims and main cards for the Fight Nights and PPVs.
I don't get the early prelims though but I'm ok with that.
This
God bless BT sport

I paid for crappy quality ppv's on ufc.tv for years. Shit has been on free tv here for a while now. Not complaining.

Back