Usman vs Woodley most one sided title fight without finish?

lhx58

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Usman vs Woodley most one sided title fight without finish? Well i dont remember any title fight that that was so one sided. Tyron landed maybe 5 times on 25 and tried 2-3 times guiljotine but other wise he got dominated.

JDS-Cain II was pretty bad.

jdsface.gif

Might be. Contender:
GSP v. Dan Hardy

RDA made Pettis look like he never fought before. Roufus fighters freeze when they're losing

Usman vs Woodley most one sided title fight without finish? Well i dont remember any title fight that that was so one sided. Tyron landed maybe 5 times on 25 and tried 2-3 times guiljotine but other wise he got dominated.

GSP vs Fitch says hi.

Me and my friends laughed at all those spammed body punches in the clinch. To say those had no effect on Woodley is preposterous

GSP is the master of dominating title fights without finishing

A lot of people will say he didn’t take risks but he was so good at what he did

Not even close

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Almost gassed himself beating the shit out of Fitch for 5 rounds.

GSP and Cain disagree.

Randy vs Tim was a bigger beating too.

I'm pretty sure half of GSP's title fights fit that criteria.

Usman Vs Woodley was definitely not the most one sided title fight without a finish. All Usman did was keep Woodley on the ground. Woodley took no damage besides one elbow in that fight.

Back