Nunes sent both Cyborg and Ronda to Wrestlemania

Lol. Nunes blessings people's lives with a right cross.

itsstillrealtomedammit.gif

Naaah. Cyborg asked for a rematch, but I don't know if Amanda would give it.

So she's using WWE to plug her podcast where she talks Ronda calling wrestling fake?

Does she not know WWE is trying to get rid of Ronda, not keep her so she can have an MMA fight against someone the wrestling world doesn't even know about?

I don't understand. Cyborg is a WWE actor now?

Does she not know WWE is trying to get rid of Ronda, not keep her so she can have an MMA fight against someone the wrestling world doesn't even know about?

I'm predicting a special referee or tough girl at ringside to handle Ronda in case she gets pissed enough to go off script and hurt Lynch/Flair. She is dumb enough to burn bridges if the booing gets to her.

I'm predicting a special referee or tough girl at ringside to handle Ronda in case she gets pissed enough to go off script and hurt Lynch/Flair. She is dumb enough to burn bridges if the booing gets to her.
Then they should get Holly. Tall, beautiful, stoic and deadly. Put some glasses and a mini skirt on her, and she can be the next Stacy Keibler, or whatever she was in WCW. Plus if Ronda tried anything, Holly could always pull out another headkick.

Imagine what she would have done to 8-6-1 Randa Markos, who went to a draw with Marina "I don't even have a Wikipedia page" Rodriguez.

Attention grabbing nobody wouldn't cut it in WWE.

She wouldn't be "The Next Ronda", she would be the next Ken Shamrock. Boring!!

Back