Rumored Khabib will fight Holloway/Poirier winner on September in Abu Dhabi

under_t

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Logical move.
He was originally planned to fight on April in Abu Dhabi.

Great.

Khabib wins VS both tho.

I thought conor was going to fight the winner? Hopefully Conor does and the winner of the fight is too injured to fight in september, forcing khabib to defend his belt against ferguson.

I heard Conor was standing on a bar drunk talking about the good ol days

He should fight the Poirier Holloway winner

it just feels wrong tbh. i dont think ive ever felt worse for a fighter than i do for tony.

"Nurmagomedov is eligible to return as of July 6"

So he recorded the PSA?

Where is it? I wanna see it

Khabib takes them both.

He will be treated like a king.

"Nurmagomedov is eligible to return as of July 6"

So he recorded the PSA?

Where is it? I wanna see it
No, if he did the PSA he would have been eligible to return in April. October 6 - July 6 is the full 9 month suspension.

I thought conor was going to fight the winner? Hopefully Conor does and the winner of the fight is too injured to fight in september, forcing khabib to defend his belt against ferguson.
Iaquinta, Holloway, Conor, Poirier, hell Cerrone and anyone not crazy are ahead of Ferg in line for a title according to ufc. He will never, ever fight for a tite.

I just wanna see him back in there doing what he does best...

Obv Tony is the fight we want but while we wait for the man to get well, the winner of this is fine!!!

Conor/Khabib 2.

We know Max/Porier winner aint fighting Khabib.

I’m gonna assume they will allow his banned friends in Abu Dhabi
I don’t believe the Abu Dhabi event will happen considering the recent problems with the UFC
He only wants to fight there because he doesn’t like Vegas, they won’t have him Headline MSG and it’s the closest one

Ferguson can’t mske 155 on Short notice
It’s also not going to happen

It’s so fucking stupid that Tony vs Khabib isn’t next.
i would agree, but even im questioning it since the reports on tony have come out.

were so ignorant to the facts when it comes to both mental health and trauma induced brain damage... in this case it seems like were dealing with both. scary shit. i would not enjoy seeing tony get beat up, at least not now.

i just dont know how to feels, man
<2>

I’ll believe it when I see it
>Eligible in July
>Last fight in October
>Wants to fight in September

Back