Do we get Marlon vs Sterling or Marlon vs Henry?

ApplesVild

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Marlon vs Sterling for the vacant belt or does Henry still step up and fight Marlon for the vacant belt?

Or curve ball Cruz magically cures his injuries just at the right moment and fights Marlon for the title?

I look forward to this trend where anyone - even the champ - can move up and get an immediate title shot.

But ya, Cejudo v Moraes wouldn't surprise me. Dana often does exactly what I hope he won't.

Moraes has recently wrecked 3 top 5ers. Is Munhoz the only one in the top 5 he hasn't beat? If so, that would be a good fight.

YXxBHZRX_400x400.jpg

I look forward to this trend where anyone - even the champ - can move up and get an immediate title shot.

But ya, Cejudo v Moraes wouldn't surprise me. Dana often does exactly what I hope he won't.

Moraes has recently wrecked 3 top 5ers. Is Munhoz the only one in the top 5 he hasn't beat? If so, that would be a good fight.

Moraes/Munhoz would be a good fight but I think Marlon has earned his shot already.

Linker/Munhoz for shot after that maybe.

Then line up Cody/Yan too

Marlon vs Sterling for the vacant belt or does Henry still step up and fight Marlon for the vacant belt?

Or curve ball Cruz magically cures his injuries just at the right moment and fights Marlon for the title?

Marlon - Munhoz makes the most sense. Sterling doesn't deserve the TS and has already lost to Moreas.

Yeah rah rah rah the rankings. Tbh Muhnoz just KO a destroyed no love it’s not impressive at all and Marlon fucking starched Sterling like a year ago. Cruz I would have liked but he ain’t fighting again.

I want Marlon vs Cejudo so we can get rid of Flyweight regardless of the outcome. Cejudo acting like the man who is gunna save 125 but doesn’t care to fight at 125
<{cruzshake}>

Moraes vs Munhoz for me as Aljo was just koed into a dance move by Marlon just over a year ago and he just beat Assuncao in his last fight in the first round (both fights a combined 4:30 minutes)....Cejudo shouldn't even be in the conversation

Henry 1st pick

Pedro gets 2nd

Lineker would be fun

How Sterling get it? I still have images of him being starched cold, dont think he does better again.

Cejudo if UFC is indeed getting rid of flyweights. If not, then Munhoz.

Marlon destroyed sterling and assuncao Marlon Munhoz for sure, or just give Marlon the damn belt.

Cejudo is the guy who beat the champ
Moraes is the clear #1 contender

This is the only fight to make

100% rather have Marlon vs Cejudo

Marlon vs Munhoz, Sterling don't have enough curriculum. Only beating Rivera means nothing. Brazilian war.

Cejudo v Moraes is the only fight that makes sense. Cejudo already tko the champ.

I can't believe how goofy sherdog is with suggestions Moraes v sterling 2 Gtfo. Munhoz is a guy who's lost recently to John Dodson.

Back