Conor McGregor Vs Prime Carlos Condit who ya got?

TheChadAllen352352

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I feel Conor would start out well then eventually would gas and get submitted in the 4th round.

LMAO is this a fucking joke? Prime condit doesnt get stopped, has cardio for days, extremely good grappling and hes bigger. AND HES THE BETTER STRIKER

He would rape Conor

Prime Condit was a monster welterweight, this is a dumb fantasy fight bro

LMAO is this a fucking joke? Prime condit doesnt get stopped, has cardio for days, extremely good grappling and hes bigger. AND HES THE BETTER STRIKER

He would rape Conor

Would look like an episode of Oz, with Carlos playing Anabesie.

Last edited:
Condit IMO, he would be too durable, too well rounded and have a pace that would have Conor gassing out in round 2.

Prime condit easily by anything he wants. Probably submission or elbows Conor’s face in. Conor’s a great 145er. he’s a good 155er. He’s not doing shit at 170.

I feel Conor would start out well then eventually would gas and get submitted in the 4th round.
face-in-hands-gif-4.gif

Threads like this should result in an immediate lifetime ban from Sherdog.

Conor should stick to FW and LW. WWs are too big for him.

Good scrap, Condit pushes the pace and finishes Mcgregor. A bloody and exhausted Mcgregor gives up the tap sometime in the second round.

Conor is a small to average sized lightweight
He would drown at welterweight

I'd favour Condit, but his horrible wrestling and over-rated grappling might make things closer than what people say.

Back