Bryce Mitchell: God was watching over my scrotum, otherwise I'd be dead

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
“I deserve to be made fun of,” Mitchell said. “I really am that stupid. I didn’t have a tool belt. I put a drill in my pants. But I was in a rush.”

Mitchell paid for his mistake, and then some. Along with a “hefty” hospital bill he shouldered on his own, he endured a long and “disgusting” recovery that you have to hear him describe to understand. In return, Mitchell got a couple pairs of nice boxers from an underwear company that saw his story on social media – and a story to tell for the rest of his life.

Thankfully, everything still works down there – he’s double checked. Getting kicked in the groin? Yep, still hurts.

But there’s another part of the story that’s not so fun, the one he wishes more people thought about before they snickered and asked him about his accident.

“I think if people saw how close I was to dying, they probably wouldn’t ask me about it,” Mitchell said. “The truth of the matter is, your nuts get ripped off, you fall off a 20-foot ladder, you’re (expletive) dead. I don’t got no neighbors; I’m (expletive) dead. I should be dead. God or whatever was watching over me that day, because it could have been way worse.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/03/ufc-nashville-bryce-mitchell-details-power-tool-nutsack-accident

You'd think god would have better things to do.

"bryce balls looking ok....."

breaking: 50 dead in new zealand

"ooopsie"

You'd think god would have better things to do
Listening to heaven dwellers play the harp can get real boring real fast. Hence his fascinaton with what we do, especially what we do while butt naked.

damn! im cringing just reading this.. ughh imagine! put the drill in your pants.. then it turns on and rips your nutsack off with the eggyokes coming out. Then just falling and no one's around.

Don’t thank God buddeh. He was probably busy making sure the snake got busted at the time. So it was likely pure luck that saved your scrote.

Ceiling_Cat_by_SleepySnitter.jpg

especially if you masturbate with power tools...

Listening to heaven dwellers play the harp can get real boring real fast. Hence his fascinaton with what we do, especially what we do while butt naked.

Bruh... I ain't got no pocket when naked. What you gettin at

When people say God was looking out for me. That doesn't mean he is literally sitting there and waiting to save you from injury. If you have a relationship with God, he has angels around you all the time to protect you. Is it always angels? No. But can it be at times? Yes.

I don't know his relationship with God, but that's what is happening. Not God literally looking down and waiting to save you.

And for the people that died at the same time he was "saving" his scrote. Like I said, God doesn't watch over you every second. And if you don't believe in him, you most likely don't have his guardian angels looking after you. So yes you can die. Well we all can.

i dont get it, did his nuts come off? Did they sew them back in his nutsack? What is going on?

That's a great outlook on life when you power drill your own sack and can say it could have been worse.

Back