I hope Paul Felder becomes champ...

MMAMAX

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
One of the most likeable fighters in the division. Legit badass. Easy to root for. Tough as nails.

I would cry if Paul Felder became Lightweight Champ...

Truesay!

WarFELDER

Not anytime soon, unless he pulls an RDA or a Lawler and just evolves.

Lol, he lost Vs Perry.

and Perry sck....

I’d love it for Cerrone and Guida to become champs too. But it ain’t happening.

I hope a lot of things that will never happen too. But that's a nice dream TS, whish the best for your favourite fighter.

I hope a lot of things that will never happen too. But that's a nice dream TS, whish the best for your favourite fighter.

It has to happen! I have to see it in my lifetime!

One of the most likeable fighters in the division. Legit badass. Easy to root for. Tough as nails.

I would cry if Paul Felder became Lightweight Champ...

Truesay!

WarFELDER
Hi Mrs. Felder
tenor.gif

I like Paul too. But I never see him becoming champ.

Not a bad dream, but after the injuries he sustained in the Perry and Vick fights I'd say he's got about half a run left in him before he's permanently behind the announcer's table.

Has a lot better chance than projected. Dude can bang and wrestling is getting better. He shoulda been granted the fight when they pulled that bullshit card he wasn't ranked high enough.
Who the fuck is Joe Soto

9f4n.gif
Paul Felder..? Nice guy but 4Ever contender....

Felder won't ever fight for a UFC title so he has no chance of winning one.

Felder is a great fighter, but his odds of being champ are low.

I wish him success in the remainder of his career, and hope we get another decade out of him as a commentator.

Dragon in Franklin U. stable and me 155 dark horse. I don't know if wears gold but I see the possible jump to top 5. Felder a beast.

It's never going to happen, LW is too strong. It'd be good, he's a likable guy but he hasn't really beaten anybody that great other than Oliveira.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back