Is Darren Till having a Ronda moment?

Mahkor

Drunkmaster Flex
Banned
Reaction score
Where is this dude? he has gone completely radio silent since those cuban missiles.

I think he's just taking an extended time-off, so he can get back to important things, like not being a father to his children again.

But what would he say anyways? Man just got Ko'ed in front of his home crowd and millions of people saw it. Let the man get some rest. They are not machines.

Masvidal took his soul. The Till family would appreciate if we could respect the families privacy during this time.

Do you want a personal apology from him or what? Y'all need to helax.

hqdefault.jpg

Let him be. He doesn't owe us anything and the fact that he doesn't express himself with a fake statement on social media doesn't mean he's not facing it.

I think he's just taking an extended time-off, so he can get back to important things, like not being a father to his children again.

Lol the guy was misquoted but those jokes crack me up everytime haha

I'm worried for Till man.. He looked devastated after the KO. He'll probably be back to normal soon enough but if he doesn't recover from this loss.. <DCrying>

He's not gonna be hugging any pillows though I think lol.

I am surprised by this to be fair, i remember him saying in the post fight vs woodley he will face his loss head on, still stick 2 fingers up to the world etc.

Lets be real do you think till would give a fuck how masvidal would feel if he ko'd him or any of his opponents for that matter? would he fuck.

It was a devastating knock out and a first knockout is meant to be a bitter pill to swallow.

A tko or tapping is not the same.

The guy was absolutely smashed out cold.

He is probably feeling a bout of depression which is normal for any loss, but a heavy one like that can ruin a career.

I hope he makes a comeback and improves.

Plenty of fighters have suffered horrible losses and improved after.

If he has the character, he can bounce back in time!

Fuck it was an awful ko all the same lol!

Where is this dude? he has gone completely radio silent since those cuban missiles.
Did u see the KO? Its not been one week and u think he should talk to the media? U never been fatlined or known anybody thats been flatlined obviously.

I'm not saying he should go on a press tour, but fighters even after brutal kos post something to let the fans know that he is ok and hell be back etc.

Back