Randa Markos v Angela Hill

kappaz

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Get on Randa Markos she is the underdog against hill at $2.27 (+127 US) I thought coming off TUF she would be a dark horse in the SW division but it hasn't quite worked for her. I still see her beating Hill fairly easily as I'm not 100% what Hill actually offers. She isn't particularly crisp with her striking, and he wrestling is sub par. I got Randa Markos to take her down at ease possibly even get a submission late in the third.

Haha no real reasoning. Just had a gut feeling, but I guess I just see Hill scoring enough on the feet and being able to negate most of Markos' grappling (at least enough to stay out of imminent danger).

TBF, I haven't really been keeping up much with WMMA. My opinions are based on what little I have previously seen from them in my memory.
f708ca29fcc93061320404d638bab17a.jpg

I know some people think Randa is cute but she fucking sucks. It's good that she is at least making a living.

Takes one step forward and 4 steps back.

Last edited:
Rooting for randa but for wrong reasons. I find her sexy and there just something about her. I apologize cause that obviously comes across inappropriate on a fight forum but I do respect her fight game which I know she works hard at and probably puts in thankless hours/days with her team of coaches.

Rooting for Markos...as always...

...in the clinch...she has one of the best over-hook in the game, pay attention to that...

image.jpg

I think Hill is going to have other things on her mind once they get in the cage leading to an easy win for Markos

DY2wVRiVoAA4naM.jpg

Rooting for randa but for wrong reasons. I find her sexy and there just something about her. I apologize cause that obviously comes across inappropriate on a fight forum but I do respect her fight game which I know she works hard at and probably puts in thankless hours/days with her team of coaches.

This is sherdog bruh.

we are all 6 11 poon slayers that only watch wmma for the jiggles

I thought she was underrated coming out of TUF but she has made seemingly ZERO improvements since then and how long ago was that TUF show?

Of all the fights happening on saturday this one deserved it's own thread right?

Death, Taxes, Sherdog betting forum discussing in way too much depth/arguing about wmma

Death, Taxes, Sherdog betting forum discussing in way too much depth/arguing about wmma
WMMA is a big profit center for me. Money won on WMMA is just as green as with the men. Better actually since so many people put it down and it feels good to beat the system and the haters at the same time.

WMMA is a big profit center for me. Money won on WMMA is just as green as with the men. Better actually since so many people put it down and it feels good to beat the system and the haters at the same time.
Money won is fantastic regardless of what it's won on. That isn't the reason for my jab

Go through the last few events threads, 70% of the content is about the worst fights (wmma) on the card, it's repetitive with the same things said over and over yet spans pages. People are free to discuss what they like; it's just an amusing trend that's started that the worst fight on the card garners the most discussion time and time again.

I was just thinking this today too. I get it but that doesn't make it any less funny

Back