Memba when...

in the liver

Mo froots
@Gold
Reaction score
Demetrious wanted TJ to fight someone else at 125 first to prove he could make the weight?

TJ should fight once in the division first, prove he can make the weight and get a win at that weight, then fight me

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/6/...d-bullying-has-finally-forced-me-to-speak-out

47427675011_b266d73002_z.jpg

AchingSillyBarebirdbat-size_restricted.gif

<seedat>

Last edited:
Mighty Mouse is owed an apology from all the dorks in this site that worshipped tj

Turns out either tj needed drugs to make the weight or the weight cut threw off his cheat cycles

Mighty was righteous in his request

No one cares what DJ said or will ever say: hes a manlet incel.

Mighty Mouse is owed an apology from all the dorks in this site that worshipped tj

Turns out either tj needed drugs to make the weight or the weight cut threw off his cheat cycles

Mighty was righteous in his request

GOATs gonna GOAT

he's a millionaire who would beat you and your manlet dad up simultaneously and then play computer games while people pay to watch him
I could hold him down with one hand bro. No way some manlet is going to touch a Sherbro.

I don't know when this was from, but Demian was a middle weight, and Anthony a welterweight, probably around this time, no?
It might be photoshopped now that I look closer, here is another photo but from a different angle

qf0PO.jpg

Back