Poor RDA

Zabit 145 Goat

Who iz nyext?
Banned
Reaction score
Another pressure wrestler?

Damn son....

Literally his worst stylistic matchup is wrestlers who pressure him and thats 3 fights in a row now. Colby, Usman and now Lee.

Hespect for the warrior RDA but man, I'd love to see him get another fun fight where he can get into his groove and string together combinations. I love watching him box.

Watching him get wrestle fucked for 5 rounds is one of the most depressing things ever.

Colby and Usman are miles above Lee in terms of skills. I think RDA will be fine on this one.

Colby and Usman have way better cardio than Lee.
Lee also relies on TD as opposed to fence clinch grinding

feel also sorry for him but Lee is not like Colby , Rda need to do the same what Al did.
Lee is also not known for his cardio.
imo RDA will win in the later rounds

I don't think Lee is going to fall to a volume puncher, he will score takedowns all night on Dos Anjos

This seems like UFC trying to get the Lee hype back and it ultimately backfiring. Lee is no Usman. He may be more skilled than Colby, but he doesnt have the gas tank. RDA should be able to handle Lee fairly easily.

Depends on how Lee's cardio looks at 170. Is this a 5-rounder? If it's 3 rounds it's much better for Lee.

feel also sorry for him but Lee is not like Colby , Rda need to do the same what Al did.
Lee is also not known for his cardio.
imo RDA will win in the later rounds

I agree. However, we have never see how Lee performs at WW so this is not an easy call.

I think this fight makes very good sense, for both of them.

Yeah, kinda defeats the purpose of leaving 155.

I agree. However, we have never see how Lee performs at WW so this is not an easy call.

I think this fight makes very good sense, for both of them.
yeah, right.
both are capable to win this.
imo it is a very interesting fight and will watch for sure

Colby and Usman are miles above Lee in terms of skills. I think RDA will be fine on this one.
not so sure that's the case

at the very least, Lee's the better striker

He is also quite a talented grappler himself

Last edited:
He's reached gatekeeper status in the WW division.
If he loses this fight, he needs to move up to middleweight or risk getting cut from the roster.

Back