TJ is innocent. Supplements.

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I saw a video clip where he had 40+ supplements on his table.

One was contaminated.

You'll see!!!!

Nobody ever believes it was a tainted supplement or dick pills. They should own up and take the punishment. If TJ was truly innocent he wouldn't have relinquished his belt.

I think it could be Duane Ludwig's peanut butter.....
yO4CoGq.jpg

Yeah we know is team is now testing all the supplements like crazy to find a contaminated one.

At least I know I'm honest..
That lsd and ecstasy and coke ..I meant to take it...
<{vega}>

Diuretic. To help cut to 125.

Still technically roiding.

I remember on Rogans podcast he asked TJ what Callavita had him on supps wise. He said something like 'i don't know man it's so much i just do what he says'.

No, that's called a premeditated defense. By surrounding himself with supplements he has a ready-made defense if/when he popped, and surely UFC will work their magic again like they did with Jones to get him off lightly. To make it worse, now they'll also probably let him use the pulsing excuse in the future so he can stay on roids, this actually helps TJ in the long run: take a hit to his reputation in the short term, but get the green light to juice the rest of his career, pretty good tradeoff.

Nobody ever believes it was a tainted supplement or dick pills. They should own up and take the punishment. If TJ was truly innocent he wouldn't have relinquished his belt.

So you rule out the possibility of TJ reacting like a man...??
There's always a conspiracy.

Even if it is proven that it was a tainted supplement, he would be suspended for 1 year.

He has to give up the belt whether he’s “innocent” or not.

vitacart_2564_22425584

Clearly tainted supplement. Probably the reason for the perky nips.

"they should own up and take the punishment" in the same breath "he relinquished his belt" sounds like he took the punishment, no?

its so ridiculous how ppl jump the gun on everything nowadays. im not talking about u exactly in this case, but can we at least find out what he got popped for before we debate this stuff?

lol Supplements don't work unless you have roids in them.

Eat better.

I bet a few of those containers had illegal substances in the ingredients and not via contamination either. How could he possibly be taking all that stuff :p better fighting through chemistry.

Ultimately we have to wait and see how it all shakes out. However, as everyone has noted, it seems a little odd that he relinquished his title. I'm not saying he's guilty, but I wouldn't say he's innocent either. We'll all check in for the next episode and see what's up. Side note, TJ's last weight cut was a serious bitch though - he looked like hell!!!!

Just a pulsing effect from a protein shake that he took 1 year ago.

There's a list of approved supplements. You take anything else that's not on that list, you have no defence.

Mind you, that's why guys take supplements that aren't on the list. Because they are juicing, and wouldn't have the tainted supplements excuse if they just stuck to the USADA list.

There's a list of approved supplements. You take anything else that's not on that list, you have no defence.

Mind you, that's why guys take supplements that aren't on the list. Because they are juicing, and wouldn't have the tainted supplements excuse if they just stuck to the USADA list.
do you have a link to this list?

Back