Mayweather vs McGregor 2, do you want it?

M.A.G.A.

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
You know what, to be honest, I want to see it again

Conor can't wrestle, has no chance vs Khabib, and really he's a boxer that fights in MMA. Hopefully Conor's boxing has improved in the last 2 years, and Mayweather is older now, so it's a better matchup

This time we know Floyd won't carry Conor, he'll look to end him fast, but Conor could surprise

We know Floyd won't train properly for this fight, and we all know he will need another big pay day soon to keep up his lifestyle, and he see's this as easy money with no risk to his 0

We will pay $99.99 again, the Sherdog forums went so crazy before the fight that a sub forum had to be created

Let's do it Red Goof, we want the sequel

Want? No but I'll buy it regardless

Last edited:
he had nothing for mayweather like he had nothing for khabib. So no, dont want to see either

Why would I want to see it? McGregor comfortably winning the first round was more than enough to me to prove that he's the superior fighter as long as he isn't tired. And I don't consider cardio a part of fighting; real men don't have cardio, they have biceps.

I didn't even want it the first time. I rather see him vs Nate than that.

You know you want to see it, McGregor was at his best at those press tours

stephen-espinozajpeg.jpg

Negative.

I want to see Paulie beat that drunk kid down.

I would bet on Mayweather even if he was 60. Being a professional boxer and a good boxer in the MMA is not even comparable.

Why would I want to see it? McGregor comfortably winning the first round was more than enough to me to prove that he's the superior fighter as long as he isn't tired. And I don't consider cardio a part of fighting; real men don't have cardio, they have biceps.
Lol, while Floyd ate his best shots and just stood in front of him only throwing 6 punches? Yeah, he was definitely going for it out there.

I would say Floyd stopping Conor in the round he bet on stopping him is the clearer evidence of who the better fighter is.

As I finished writing that it occurred to me I've likely just been trolled but fuck it, I already wrote it so I'm committed at this point, haha.

in an mma fight sure, boxing? no
the skillgap between the two is just too much it'll look the same every time

I didn't even bother watching the first fight.
Joke fight on paper, exhibition status at best.

And even as an exhibition, who the hell makes a matchup between a 49-0 multiple world champion against a 0-0 amateur boxer.

I'm still waiting for a 100m between Phelps and Bolt, or why not a golf duel between Djokovic and Tiger Woods?

This time Floyd won’t hold back and he’ll knock out Conor like he did to tenshin

Back