UFC Warrior King Dana White on Creating a $4 Billion Fight Empire

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.mensjournal.com/sports/...n-fight-empire-steroids-sports-and-what-fans/

Baldfather Bless

<Dana05>

dana-white-newsstand-main.jpg

dana-white-bw-main.jpg

Why the fuck they put hand wraps on a guy who'd get KO'd by Honda? Put him at a desk or swimming in a pool of underpaid fighter's tears or something relevant.

Why the fuck they put hand wraps on a guy who'd get KO'd by Honda? Put him at a desk or swimming in a pool of underpaid fighter's tears or something relevant.
Well, Dana could actually box. He started In boxing, taught boxing. Hung out with the Mayweathers.

I've seen him shadowbox, spar, hit pads and the heavybag, jump rope. Dana was pretty good.

Well, Dana could actually box. He started In boxing, taught boxing. Hung out with the Mayweathers.

I've seen him shadowbox, spar, hit pads and the heavybag, jump rope. Dana was pretty good.
I thought it was boxercising? Either way to have him being a 'badass' on the cover is an insult to real fighters imo.

Cough, cough........Boxercise...........

Cough, cough........Boxercise...........
Maybe

but from what I've seen of him, he took boxing seriously.

He came up In that world, long before MMA.

When you hear him speak about It, he definitely has a deep passion towards boxing.

Didn't read the article yet but they photoshoped the shit out of his arm and shoulder.

Remember when Dana had them script a trip to the beach on his show just so he'd have an excuse to show off his bod? It's funny because this was peak Dana and he rapidly declined back into fat Dana after this was shot. Almost like he only got into shape for this scene so people would think he always looks like this.

Look into it.

dana-white-matt-serra-beach.jpg

Back