If Jorge didnt punch Edwards, we wouldnt talk about him now

Bombadil

You gave me yellow card, but i still love you.
Banned
Reaction score
Those punches he ate from Masvidal increased his popularity. He has to thank Jorge for punching him.
Edit: I think i made a grammer mistake, iwas talking about Edwards.

Last edited:
I'm gonna keep punching people till I'm popular too!

{<RR}<{UberTS}><{cuts}>

Probably true. Gunnar Nelson isn't exactly the biggest win.

I duno man

That flash KO of The hype train Till infront of his home crowd seems like it would be enough imo

And what does that say about Sherdoggers? They care more about the spectacle than the fights.

Reported.

It's really just Jorge being talked about though

TS sounds thirsty

Give him a three piece and a soda boys

I was thinking the same thing. He was trying to push a fight with him and get some more drama etc.

TS sounds thirsty

Give him a three piece and a soda boys
Im just looking at the number of people who doesnt read what i wrote. You are one of them, not suprised by another sherdogger.

Make it clear bros, topic is about Edwards not Jorge.
Join the Masvidal Warwagon baby!

"If Jorge hadn't punched him, no one would be talking about Edwards right now"

Im just looking at the number of people who doesnt read what i wrote. You are one of them, not suprised by another sherdogger.

Perhaps if you wrote in a comprehensive manner people would understand you and not take you for a moron

Perhaps if you wrote in a comprehensive manner people would understand you and not take you for a moron
You already have to understand it by english that i dont speak 1 language like you.

Well true. Which is probably why Leon was talking shit to everyone and trying to draw attention in the first place. The guy has flown under the radar for someone who is on a 7 fight win streak and gave Usman a decent fight.

to be fair, most people dont really talk about Edwards but just hung on the "3 piece and a soda" phrase,
which seems, and to put it mildly, to only be a thing for under 20y old americans who for some unknown
reasons seem to jerk off on it...

Back