"My fighter got caught being a cheating bitch, therefore…

Vegesus44

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
FFS, how about the mods merge all the "My fighter got caught being a cheating bitch / therefore get rid of drug testing" threads into one.

How about this one?

FFS, how about the mods merge all the "My fighter got caught being a cheating bitch / therefore get rid of drug testing" threads into one.

How about this one?

better idea send them all to the dump this one included..

How about this one?
TS, don't you think there was a more tactful way for your to voice your criticism?

Your input is of great value to the team, and I encourage feedback, but a little diplomacy will get you a long way too.

This coaching is a great opportunity for you to grow as a TS, and I know you'll continue to make great threads in the future!

How about this one?
Why would your thread be the chosen one, it sucks and contributed nothing to the discussion.

In my day juicy was just a word used to describe a wet fart.

Coincidentally, 'a wet fart' could be used to describe ol dillanaw.

When the bleeding tiger jumped over the mountain and swallowed the moon

TS seems confused about why people don't like USADA. It's not because they punished a fighter they like it's because they selectively allow fighters to compete while on PEDs and they pick and choose who to punish and who to make excuses for.

How about this one?

How about you start your own forum.

TS seems confused about why people don't like USADA. It's not because they punished a fighter they like it's because they selectively allow fighters to compete while on PEDs and they pick and choose who to punish and who to make excuses for.
That’s fake news except for Jones

That’s fake news except for Jones

Nope, they allowed Lesnar to compete after he failed a drug test as well and they now don't release info about failed drug tests unless they want to and they also lost one of Lesnar's drug test results. That's not fishy at all....

Dude, most sherdoggers were against USADA testing the whole time. It definitely fucked up the UFC and caused a lot of bullshit.

The most bullshit thing with USADA is that they decide what they consider a failed test at will, as seen in the last few months. Compare the cases of CC or Machida to Jones or Lesnar and you know why finally everyone hates on USADA

Back