Can we all agree that Jones destroyed one...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Off our favorite fighters, mine Shogun Rua and I’m still waiting for karma! Be honest, which fighter that you liked and Jones just murked him?

Hammil! He took a beating from Jones but found a way to get the come back victory!

Sherdog has never all agreed on anything. That I dont agree with.

I’ve been hating on Jones since he beat up Bonnar lol.

When he killed Machida I was so upset I couldn't finish drinking my own piss.

since he got disqualified against matt hamill he just wanted a way out <mma1>

The Shogun and Machida beatings hurt.

But i have no ill will towards Jones.

He pissed me off when he kicked Rampage’s ass but he’s my boy now. We cool.

<JonesLaugh>

DC the second time I was dying inside lol and the way he did it haha

He beat machida i was so mad about it. I had moved on. Stop the hate. Hes the best figjhter on this planet wether u like it or not

can we all agree jones will never piss clean again

Clearly we all agree he sounds like a weatherman from shuhboingon michigan

Off our favorite fighters, mine Shogun Rua and I’m still waiting for karma! Be honest, which fighter that you liked and Jones just murked him?
Shogun for me too. I was also a fan of Vera and Rampage but not nearly as much as my love for Shogun.

That fight wasn't even fair though, that was back when Jon was still the clean cut, church going, golden child (or so it seemed) and to top it off ran down a mugger who robbed some old lady hours before the fight.

With that kind of karma on his side coupled with the opening second flying knee poor Shogun was cursed from the word go, lol, pure bullshit.

Eh... Other than the Shogun one. None of his big wins were my favorites. The Shogun one made me want to kick his ass myself. But then I came to and realised even in my dreams he'd kick my ass and moved on.

Im kinda annoyed he didn't finish Smith. I think his ego came into it and he just wanted to show off for 5 rounds

Back