I hate to say it, but if you really, really think about it...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Khabib got played and cucked by Dana White? I mean when Dana was praising how Conor was better than Ali at trash talk and how dark and yet khabib not even once told Dana why do you condone those kind off personal insults! In conclusion, Khabib’s fear of Dana made me lose some respect for him because Conor was being Conor and Dana was cheering him on! What do you guys think about this point of prospective?

Not a thinly veiled Zuffa/WMG Zombie, Conor hugger thread.

TS is a false fan.

How the fuck do you know what Khabib may or may not have said buddeh? They let you in on their private conversations?

The guy has called out Dana and talked shit about him more than almost any fighter, yet he's "scared of him"

Khabib got played and cucked by Dana White? I mean when Dana was praising how Conor was better than Ali at trash talk and how dark and yet khabib not even once told Dana why do you condone those kind off personal insults! In conclusion, Khabib’s fear of Dana made me lose some respect for him because Conor was being Conor and Dana was cheering him on! What do you guys think about this point of prospective?
I don't think you understand what "cuck" means and I really wish you guys would stop using it as a pejorative.

Dana having favorites doesn't mean Khabib was played.

I don't think you understand what "cuck" means and I really wish you guys would stop using it as a pejorative.

It’s just an exaggerated word

thats pussy thnking like a woman. You think khabib gives 2 shits what dana thinks or likes or cheers on? hell no only betas like you think of that

thats pussy thnking like a woman. You think khabib gives 2 shits what dana thinks or likes or cheers on? hell no only betas like you think of that
Rethink what wrote! If he was so angry that Conor was insulting his country, religion and his father, he would’ve told Dana enough is enough

Just joined though I've used sherdog for a decade now and this cuck stuff is weird as hell.

Dana plays everyone.... Everyone. He's the boss and he uses whatever tactics he needs to get what he wants. Khabib has the belt, is rich, beat the ufc poster boy with ease.. In dominating fashion.. Is famous.. Will make tons because of how he beat Conor.. He's set for life, yet dana cucked him. . I'd say khabib and conor both made out like bandits considering. Conor got free advertising constantly for his whiskey, a huge payday and set up even more paydays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back