Who would win in a street fight? if Conor and Khabib fought?

Notorious

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I personally think Conor would win in a hand to hand combat no weapons nobody to jump in just them two using their bodies to fight.

Rules favor wrestlers now a days, khabib wouldn't last very long with lets say pride rules.

Grind wrestlers like kamaru usman, colby covington would crumble.

Ben askren would probably die in that octagon. If robbie wasn't limited by rules.

Khabib would take him down and beat his head against the concrete. Not close.

Artem would Jorge Khabib

Street fights rarely last very long so it would likely broken up before either can do serious damage.

Ignoring that, most people will say khabib, but personally have no clue since in a street fight theirs no rules and anything can happen.

Khabib would slam his head on the concrete and give him permanent brain damage.

I personally think Conor would win in a hand to hand combat no weapons nobody to jump in just them two using their bodies to fight.

Rules favor wrestlers now a days, khabib wouldn't last very long with lets say pride rules.

Ben askren would probably die in that octagon. If robbie wasn't limited by rules.

Not sure the rules favor wrestlers. How does Conor ever get up?

Conor would end up in a wheelchair after getting slammed by Khabib on concrete.

Conor hits Khabib upside the head with a bottle of proper 12 for the KO.

If it was a real street fight and their lives were on the line, they'd 100% go straight for the balls

I wouldn't want to fight Khabib anywhere near cement. Conor would be fucked.

A double leg takedown on pavement would most likely result in a KO for Khabib

Lol, 'nobody to jump in.' Have you ever seen Kabob anywhere without his bath tub mates? They jump in the cage if he's pissed off.

Just out of curiosity, in what respect do you think the rules helped Askren in their fight? If he wasn’t getting out of that choke he was a dead man.

The fight would look something like this

tenor.gif

The lack of a cage makes things interesting since Conor would be able to endessly back up.

Back