Mcgregor diaz trilogy July?

Yeeber6400

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
With Mcgregor sayinf the trilogy is gonna happen and saying he’s in negoations for July couod this mean that’s the fight he’s negotiating for ?

What other fights is there for him in July??

Conor should be getting the winner of Poirier/Holloway since he's already kicked both of their asses.

Do people honestly want to see a trilogy? Seems like huge joke and a cash grab. Likely McGregor’s last fight with a loss. If he ducks EVERYBODY or at least the current top 12, that’s really the only way a trilogy happens.

And if McGregor got a TS with a win it would be bullshit. But, I’m prepared for anything at this point.

The rubber match will be the fight after next. Conor is fighting somebody else next.

Looks like he will fight the winner of Poirier and Holloway most likely.

July...July...

Maybe, bro whatever.

Because maybe I want to kick your ass in April.

Maybe I don't want to wait until July.

Maybe I don't want to fight you in a prize ring, because you're not worth the training camp.

I'll just fight you here...because you're a scrub, you know?

Last edited:
Looks like he will fight the winner of Poirier and Holloway most likely.
How in the world does Conor deserve to fight the interim title holder after a long layoff and a brutal loss?

How in the world does Conor deserve to fight the interim title holder after a long layoff and a brutal loss?

McGregor vs Holloway/Dustin would be awesome no matter what, and he makes the company money.

Let's see. Conor handed Max his last ever loss and he knocked Poirier the fuck out when they fought. Coupled with Conor's name value, it's a 2 million selling PPV without a doubt. Of course they'll make it.

Nate finishes the trilogy 3-0.

3af805dffe0ae12b812f8025134b275b.jpg

Would the trilogy be at 170?

In either case, I'd watch.

Back