Conor says he owes Nate a trilogy

He also mentioned Jose Aldo in there

Hard to hear what the fuck he said because of all these GOOF whiskey lovers though.

He owes nobody nuttin. #conorbless

He also mentioned Jose Aldo in there

Hard to hear what the fuck he said because of all these GOOF whiskey lovers though.
Yeah the groupies in the background of these videos are intolerable

Kinda sad, McGregor is desperate to generate some hype, smashing a fans phone, dropping Rogans name in interviews to rob a few views.

Most real MMA fans scored the last bout these two had for Nate, so what's the point in watching McGregor get gifted another decision.

I

Who has Nate Diaz fought since the rematch with McGregor?

It's too bad Nate is retired and doesn't want another beating

He definitely doesn’t want to fight any contender at LW

Nobody want to see that fight. Once he figured out Nate by kicking his legs; nothing is going to change. It's not like the pre fight antics are going to be entertaining as well.

Nate is semi-retired. Conor is like the poster child for active fighters compared to Nate. I don’t think this will be happening anytime soon.

I'm surprised he hasn't been pushing for Nate after losing to Khabib.
Nate hasn't fought since Conor beat him so if ring rust is a thing he has it and Conor can beat him in exactly the same way he beat him last time.
It'd be boring and it's pointless but a win's a win and Conor hasn't had one for 2 1/2 years.

I've said for two and a half years that the rubber match would be the 27th fight of Conor's career. After McGregor's next fight, expect him and Nate to go at it one final time.

Kinda sad, McGregor is desperate to generate some hype, smashing a fans phone, dropping Rogans name in interviews to rob a few views.

Most real MMA fans scored the last bout these two had for Nate, so what's the point in watching McGregor get gifted another decision.

I
Most real fans? Don’t u mean Conor haters? Was 3-2 in Conor’s favour all day. Bet you’re the type to think Eddie was paid to take a dive right?

If the UFC refused to allow Conor vs Cerrone to main event is there hope for Conor vs Diaz?

Most real fans? Don’t u mean Conor haters? Was 3-2 in Conor’s favour all day. Bet you’re the type to think Eddie was paid to take a dive right?
I'm not a McNuggets nuthugger but he definitely won the 2nd fight no doubt about it.

Should have fought him right after the Mayweather fight at the end of 2017.

Back