What do you think about Conor vs Nate 3 for summer?

C0NCH3TO

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So Khabib is out, Tony is dealing with personal shit and Al, Cowboy, Lee and Rda got fights. Dustin and Max can turn into a war and they wont be ready for June. Its almost guaranteed that Nate vs Mcgregor 3 is next. I am not pumped at all to see this fight. There were so many better matchups to make against people much more deserving than a gatekeeper who hasnt fought in years. And a win doesnt get Mcgregor anywhere. Sure , he will get a title shot anyway cause we all know that he got Dana by the balls and does what he wants but ....

Whats your take on it?

No

Pointless circus fight that in theory would be irrelevant in terms of the LW standings

But of course the winner will get a title or a title shot

The two absolute easiest match ups for Habib as well

Conor/Diaz 3 will take place later in the year, probably in or around December.

Conor will beat up somebody else in the Summer. The rubber match is destined to be the 27th fight of McGregor's MMA career...

I'm expecting it to happen.

Nate besmirches Colin again.

God no its a dumb fight. Conor should be fighting people worth a shit, but he keeps finding ways not to.

Conor is the Tito Ortiz of this era down to a T.

That being said, the fight will probably happen.

God no its a dumb fight. Conor should be fighting people worth a shit, but he keeps finding ways not to.

Conor is the Tito Ortiz of this era down to a T.

That being said, the fight will probably happen.
Yes. Imo it will happen and I hate it cause its not exciting at all. There is no guarantee that the winner of Max vs Dustin will come out free of any damage ... If its a war both will be out for a while and Mcgregor wont wait for any of them.

Nate besmirches Colin again.
You do know Nate lost the 2nd fight right? I get you hate Conor but homie got dropped 3 times and couldn't put Conor away in the 3rd after Conor started gassing at the end of the 2nd. Apparently full camp Diaz "wouldn't have got touched" and should have destroyed Conor.

Do you know what's even more sad than Conor losing by sub to a bjj black belt? Nate Diaz losing a 5 round fight to fucking Conor McGregor....lmfao

I would be just a desperate ploy to keep Conor and his money train relevant.

Cowboy or Max/Dustin rematch is way more interesting, but everyone knows those fights are a bigger risk.

You do know Nate lost the 2nd fight right? I get you hate Conor but homie got dropped 3 times and couldn't put Conor away in the 3rd after Conor started gassing at the end of the 2nd. Apparently full camp Diaz "wouldn't have got touched" and should have destroyed Conor.

Do you know what's even more sad than Conor losing by sub to a bjj black belt? Nate Diaz losing a 5 round fight to fucking Conor McGregor....lmfao

You know what even sadder than Conor getting submitted by a BJJ Black Belt? Conor putting himself into the position to get submitted by that BJJ Black Belt.

And Conor barely even won the 2nd fight. Majority decision wasn't it?

If Conor doesn't win against Diaz his UFC career would be over.

Why would he take this fight?

UFC needs to go slow with him and build him back up.

Maybe fight Dennis Siver a second time, bring back Marcus Brimage for a second fight. He needs at least 2 wins.

Colin had to do the Condit plan to win, run away from a Diaz.

Don't be scared homie.

Back