Social Rogan on the power beautiful women have over ugly men

The Accuser

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Considering how he made a fool of himself over Ronda and even started crying when talking to her, he should rather talk about the power ugly women have over short men.

Lol wish you put some cliffs, guess I'll have to watch this nonsense.

Considering how he made a fool of himself over Ronda and even started crying when talking to her, he should rather talk about the power ugly women have over short men.

Meh. Rogan has a hot wife and stepdaughter but he’s a strong confident alpha male who is also rich and famous.

I’m ugly and not rich but I have a good job and a car and I’m tall and I have no fear of rejection so I just talk to a bunch of women and get shot down until someone says yes.

Ugly men will do anything for pussy.

Were the mods suspended by USADA too?

I just saw a another thread about Nicolas Cage starring in a movie called Jiu-Jitsu

What is happening here?

Meh. Rogan has a hot wife and stepdaughter but he’s a strong confident alpha male who is also rich and famous.

I’m ugly and not rich but I have a good job and a car and I’m tall and I have no fear of rejection so I just talk to a bunch of women and get shot down until someone says yes.
Still waiting?........

rather talk about the power ugly women have over short men.

iu

Ah the numbers game. It actually works. Mate of mine used to do it but like you has ZERO fear of rejection. Girls would shut him down and he would straight away turn to their friend. Hilarious. Miss that dude.

Rogan is insecure as fuck. He’s constantly looking for a way to get a leg up, to game the system.

Came in here expecting this to connect to some WMMA fighters. Like what's her name with the fake Brazilian accent...
With the irony being, they aren't beautiful (with rare exceptions). Dudes don't have to be ugly to simp for a goodlooking girl, though. Also, the girl doesn't have to be goodlooking (as I was mentioning above).
Everything would be better if dudes didn't simp for ugly, or even attractive females. But it's too late.

Ol' shotgun-theory-ass.

Seriously, I wish I could trade a little of something for that total "no fear of rejection" thing. I have missed some premium pussy over the years (I'm 51) by usually not making the first move.

Ronda is beautiful smart funny and can kick ass
War Ronda you fucking rule

Back