Media Woodley performs live on Sway in morning at SXSW

Ugh... Can't he get some pointers from Drake or something.

Beat your ass on repeat? lol....

Or maybe hang with someone with some musicality like Machel Montano

giphy.gif

He has like zero lyrical skill.

I'm not even trying to hate, I wish he was decent so he could leave MMA and still survive after life as a fighter..... but it's like he's just rapping off of his own UFC career's coattails

I don't hear any passion or even an inkling of musical creative instincts. Watching Woodley rap is like watching a fish flopping on land...just out of it's element.

Last edited:

One of Drake's most famous songs is "Started from the bottom, now we here" over and over.

What's more annoying, when he raps or when he talks?

are you calling drake a rapper? llooll

The fact that this is put in front of people and passed off as "music" when you look at what we had 30 - 40 years ago isn't just nostalgia, it's objective fact that total shit is elevated while actual talent nowadays is quashed.

Whoa that was bad. He's like the opposite of Twister. Sooo slooow...

That was fucking horrendous........He SUCKS as a rapper.........Plus, it would have been great if Marty was in the crowd, and when Tyron said "Ill beat yo ass", Marty says "no you wont motherfucker"

Wow that was bad. Seriously how did rap get this awful. There is no flow, 1/2 the verse the lyrics don't even rhyme, and they repeat the same words over and over again... that's not rhyming.
Not to mention the forced gun/drugs talk that makes no sense. Even if he HAD some experience with the street life (doubtful) he still graduated college as a two-time All-American, and is now married with 4 children. He's long past that life.
But it'll probably sell to all those white suburban kids, they eat that shit up. Click click N****, blast blast my gunz, N****, N*****

He’s no Roy Jones Jr. that’s fo sho.

Back