How about naming Cejudo BW champ since he just beat TJ with both weighing below the 135 limit?

How about no. I wouldn't be opposed to having Cejudo challenge for the vacant 135 belt, but to just give it to him doesn't make any fucking sense.

No

They arent going to just hand a belt to someone who has never won it. It was at Flyweight that Cejudo beat him

I could see them make Moraes vs Cejudo for the vacant belt though.... personally i realy wanna see Edgar at bantamweight and would love to see Moraes vs Edgar for vacant belt (offering him title shot is only way i can see Frankie going down)

Add Moraes vs Cejudo/Munhoz for vacant title to UFC 237???

No

They arent going to just hand a belt to someone who has never won it. It was at Flyweight that Cejudo beat him

I could see them make Moraes vs Cejudo for the vacant belt though.... personally i realy wanna see Edgar at bantamweight and would love to see Moraes vs Edgar for vacant belt (offering him title shot is only way i can see Frankie going down)
lol, Edgar would never drop down to fight Moraes. They are training partners and bffs.

Back