So if TJ sat out 12 months for an "injury", we would have never known he popped?......

cpirish

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I mean its only out because he posted.

In his case, i guess we would have known when he was stripped, but maybe he wouldnt have been.

Now, People are going to assume a fighter has popped any time 6 or 12 months passes without that guy fighting, which is a shame.

Also, how does this non-disclosure policy promote transparency?!?!

Last edited:
He failed the commission testing I think so they would have revealed it without USADA.

In his case, i guess we would have known when he was stripped, but maybe he wouldnt have been.

Now, People are going to assume a fighter has popped any time 6 or 12 months passes without that guy fighting, which is a shame.

Because when teh case was resolved USADA would have made public statement.

its not complicated.

neither would be requesting your thread be deleted, you might wanna do that

dont make threads.

Similar suspicions happen in Aussie rules over here with extended layoffs, this is usually guys who have been known to partake in recreational drugs though which they can get suspensions from over here.

Similar suspicions happen in Aussie rules over here with extended layoffs, this is usually guys who have been known to partake in recreational drugs though which they can get suspensions from over here.
In the NFL for a few years they would only announce a drug failure but not what kind of drug. Suddenly everyone who failed claimed they were taking Ritalin. Then a bunch of fans started clamoring "what's the big deal with Ritalin?" totally ignoring the fact that the player could have been suspended for anything and was lying.

Not sure if the policy was tweaked or not, but that trend only seemed to last a year or so.

We need Chael to go back onto Rogan's podcast and blatantly violate HIPPA laws and release what TJ popped for like he did when Jon Jones failed for estrogen blockers.

Cody Garbrandt said it pretty clearly here and TJ practically agrees. I'm suprised more people aren't posting this, i'd make a thread if I didn't have two yellow cards.

This got me thinking maybe that's the real reason Nicco Montano dropped off the map. She really could have a pending USADA case.

We need Chael to go back onto Rogan's podcast and blatantly violate HIPPA laws and release what TJ popped for like he did when Jon Jones failed for estrogen blockers.
Well Chael isn’t their doctor so he isn’t violating anything.

Back