TJ is already under suspension by NYSAC. 12months

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
Seems that this test was kept under the table as the New York State Athletic Committee has already handed TJ a suspension of 12 months retroactive to January 19. This points to a tainted supplement or diuretic type of suspension. Does this mean that he will still receive sanctioning by USADA?

Why did he voluntarily give up the title? Does he know that he is guilty and figures the backlash will be less if he gets his name out of the headlines faster?

I knew it the entire time

But I was unable to post about it due to repercussions that would have came my way

Does he know that he is guilty and figures the backlash will be less if he gets his name out of the headlines faster?
That's exactly why. He knows he's guilty, so try and do as much damage control as possible.

That's exactly why. He knows he's guilty, so try and do as much damage control as possible.

He didn't even deny it in his statements. Many times when someone actually has a legit tainted supplement case(almost never) they completely deny using steroids and swear to their innocence. TJ is just kind of like, they found something, and to be fair I am going to give up the title.

If he were innocent, he would be fighting to keep that belt.

He didn't even deny it in his statements. Many times when someone actually has a legit tainted supplement case(almost never) they completely deny using steroids and swear to their innocence. TJ is just kind of like, they found something, and to be fair I am going to give up the title.

If he were innocent, he would be fighting to keep that belt.
Exactly, because of that it's pretty much confirmed he was juicing or was taking something he knew he shouldn't have been taking.

I bet it was a diuretic for the 125 weight cut.

What a retarded thing to do.

So retarded that it probably wasn't a diuretic. Why would he risk his belt and the legitimacy of his career for a single fight he didn't need to take? It's more likely he fucked up his cycle and got caught.

A link would have been cool here.

Without that I can only speculate that this so-called year suspension may just be a prelim suspension, not a final one.

But yeah USADA could give him more.

Don't see why he would voluntarily vacate over a diuretic. Would you just hand over the belt (aka ppv shares) due to a 1-year layoff over something so minor? You'd have to strip me.
He cut to 125 to chase double-champ status, and was clamoring for a rematch after getting slept in 30 seconds, so it's not like he cared about the 135ers.
I'm going with "tainted supplement". As in, whatever he ingested, he knew eaxctly what the fuck it was, which is why he voluntarily relinquished the belt.
He got caught. Dude has had gyno ever since he fought Brow. Maybe there was some EPO in one of the 136 fucking containers flooding his hotel.
016_dillashaw.jpg

Last edited:
TJ suddenly needed a bra midway into his MMA career, right around the time where his cardio and performance kicked into an entirely different gear. Could be coincidence.

083014-UFC-TJ-Dillashaw-celebrates-SS-PI.jpg

Context, please. Who checked to see what he had in his hotel room?
I'm just sayin...
Any one of the 5,000 supplements he took daily could've been "tainted".

edit: he revealed his regimen to espn. Pulled the pic straight from their website.

Last edited:
Back