Roids don't help a fighter fight better so whats the big deal?

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I get they are against the rules but as we see everybody is roiding.....So why not let them roid?

? Are you really that naive?

More skillful no but they help in pretty much every other way, stamina, recovery time, helping to cut more weight, stronger faster...

I agree I liked much better when we just looked the other way. How are these people supposed to train all day and get beat up everyday and wake up the next day and do it all again? Let them juice (with care).

USADA ruined the ufc.

Your premise is 100% inaccurate. PEDs actually enhance performace, who would have thought?

{<huh}

Performance enhancing drugs.

Performance enhancing

Performance

Drugs that enhance performance

The most ignorant statement on Sherdog

Let em juice. I'm here to see the baddest motherfuckers on the planet fight idc what they're on.

Steroids help tremendously with recovery, which will allow fighters to train for longer and harder periods of time. So yes, they do help a fighter fight better.

Just fucking stop, please. A simple Google search will tell you all of the performance benefits you get from taking steroids as well as the health risks, that's why it gets the name Performance ENHANCING Drug.

If they had no unfair benefits to performance and major health risks, they wouldn't be banned dipshit.

Skills? Perhaps not

But when you can recover faster and train harder and keep pushing through a fight because you're enhanced then yes they can help a lot.

you dont know enough to deserve a detailed response.. that much is clear...so

tenor.gif

I agree with let them roid.

The rest of what you said is utter bullshit.

They benefit in training so essentially they do improve skill.

Dude, you have Hogan flexing in your av. Indicative of bias.

Back