Media Usman says fighitng against Colby is for all the immigrants!

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Defending against evil

I hope Colby breaks this guy down. He’s been champ 5 minutes and already sounding like Woodley’s stupid ass.

Usman should come out to the ring music... Appropriate?

OONQanM.jpg

I just want to know if hes going to come out with the flag of another nation on his face talking about fighting for Americans and shit.

"that is what we all are, immigrants"

How are people that were born in America immigrants? I think you need a history lesson and to read a dictionary, Marty. Just because someone's ancestors were immigrants, maybe 200 years ago or more, doesn't mean they are immigrants, too. This is a typical liberal talking point, "we're all immigrants except Native Americans bro."

<36>

Usman...cheesy as ever

Hope Colby breaks him, just for all the Reddit-cuck's reactions

Hopefully only legal immigrants.

Considering most "legal" white people i have ever met are guilty of breaking a law, even a small one, at some point...
makes the entire discussion hilarious.

American's are a funny bunch...

of immigrants.

Was the JRE ep worth the listen?..I got to them both crying about mama Woodley and turned it off.

Considering most "legal" white people i have ever met are guilty of breaking a law, even a small one, at some point...
makes the entire discussion hilarious.

American's are a funny bunch...

of immigrants.
As long as you're a legal immigrant. That's all that matters.

I want Colby to win on the premise he triggers so many. Kind of why I cheer for Jon but Jon is also the most amazing fighter I've ever seen.

Are we talking about legal immigrants or illegal immigrants?

I'm only asking because so far Trump has only talked shit about illegal immigrants. Get educated Marty.

"that is what we all are, immigrants"

How are people that were born in America immigrants? I think you need a history lesson and to read a dictionary, Marty. Just because someone's ancestors were immigrants, maybe 200 years ago or more, doesn't mean they are immigrants, too. This is a typical liberal talking point, "we're all immigrants except Native Americans bro."

<36>

Dog, by definition, the entire country is made of immigrants.

That, is the point.

You simply cannot act like the history of the world didn't happen.

The United States, is an immigrant country.

This is why it is owned by a bank, and not by the government.

<LikeReally5>

Back