Cody No Love reacts to TJ bust

Damn his CTE is already so severe he can't even piece a sentence together anymore. Shit is sad.

Coffee frog?

<mma4>

High energy ribbit???

I got nothin.

Cody gets his first win over TJ

It doesn't help his case at all though lol. If TJ showed every body at team alpha male, then he'd also be on roids along with TJ

Cody cant play that bullshit now. You did snitch on him after all lol. I really just wonder if he was in a glass house while doing it.

tenor.gif

Thanks for the emoji explanation, I'm slowly starting to get lost with them these days.

Cody's been on the money after losing to TJ, salty or not, called Cejudo beating him, and damn near snitched on TJ during one of the pressers.

Cody Bless, some of that Mystic Mac hasn't rubbed off I see lol.

Michael Chiesa seems like the type of dude who would remind the teacher to collect everyone's homework.

Cody should sue TJ. He potentially ruined his chin and career. TJ's recovery in the first fight makes sense now.

Yeah I bet the lil dork is just having a terrific day off someones misfortune. Hope he goes to Chuck E Cheese tonight and has a ball lol

Well I bet Cody feels a whole lot better about himself now.

cody would absolutely destroy NATTY TJ

BOOK THAT GRUDGE MATCH WITH THE BOYS

For those who don’t understand the emoji, it’s a reference to a meme where Kermit The Frog is sipping tea saying, “but that’s none of my business.” Garbrandt is basically telling people, “I told you so.”
giphy.gif

Back