Is a year suspension to light after you ko and possibly ruin others careers?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
TJ gets a year suspension but what about the fighters he kod and possibly ruined there careers while being on PEDs? He kos Barao and Cody Garbrandt and possibly destroying there careers by doing damage to there chins. Does anyone feel like a 1 year suspension is to light? Some fighters might not ever be the same after being knocked out by a PED enhanced fighter

19d3bfcea9f2d9ba9dc7161adc7021e1.gif
LankyHugeKissingbug-size_restricted.gif
ElegantDisloyalHamadryas-size_restricted.gif
Cody-Garbrandt-got-dropped-and-finished-vs-TJ-Dillashaw-R2-.gif

Last edited:
TJ gets a year suspension but what about the fighters he kod and possible ruined there careers while being on PEDs? He kos Barao and Cody Garbrandt and possibly destroying there careers by doing damage to there chins. Does anyone feel like a 1 year suspension is to light?
19d3bfcea9f2d9ba9dc7161adc7021e1.gif
LankyHugeKissingbug-size_restricted.gif
ElegantDisloyalHamadryas-size_restricted.gif

I guess it depends on what he tested positive for. I wonder if we will ever figure it out though.

How can you talk suspension when you have no idea what he flagged for ?

Well ideally they would be banned for life. That would hopefully result in no one wanting to risk getting caught.

Unfortunately though you would get innocent people like Jon Jones who have had their legit supplements tainted and banning for life wouldn't be fair.

Well ideally they would be banned for life. That would hopefully result in no one wanting to risk getting caught.

Unfortunately though you would get innocent people like Jon Jones who have had their legit supplements tainted and banning for life wouldn't be fair.
You really think Jones is innocent? Dude took so much PEDs the shit is still in his system after he stop doing it

Simply don't know enough about the situation to make any judgments on it. Maybe he just took diuretics to help with the weight cut, not really a big deal then.

I can't really explain it but Dillashaw just doesn't seem like the type of guy to use PEDs, imo.

You really think Jones is innocent? Dude took so much PEDs the shit is still in his system after he stop doing it

I was taking the piss. No pun intended.

Yeah I was gonna mention that in the other "breaking news thread" but that is something that needs to be addressed.

I hope Henry and former opponents make this a huge issue.

Back