Cejudo beating a roided TJ just proves GSP would beat a roided Anderson too

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
At the end of the day a well rounded fighter with a great wrestling base beats a bigger roided striker any day of the weak. These events just prove GSP would’ve beat Anderson too so stop shaming GSP for not going up in weight class or taking risks.

Too bad GSP was never as confident as his fans

If only GSP shared all of his fans confidence and took the fight with Silva so we wouldn’t have to keep discussing this every week.

Matt-Serra-vs-GSP-Knockout-GIF-TKO.gif

eez normal playboy
also you got tapped by a girl

This remind me of a 115lb girl subbing a 205lb male . Have you ever heard of this case TS ?

Also GSP is the GOAT

If only GSP shared all of his fans confidence and took the fight with Silva so we wouldn’t have to keep discussing this every week.
If Silva didnt put on a snoozer against Maia we could have gotten that fight and GSP would have been a two division champ a while back. Still it was better for his career/body that he didnt move up earlier though

If Anderson was willing to fight at welterweight, which he wasn't.

Why would he be taking steroids when he was trying to cut from 135 to 125. Seems counter productive to me. It's more likely that he was using a diuretic or something like that to help with the cut.

If Silva didnt put on a snoozer against Maia we could have gotten that fight and GSP would have been a two division champ a while back. Still it was better for his career/body that he didnt move up earlier though

There have been other times it could have been matched up but GSP did not want the fight. Anderson was in attendance for GSP’s fight with Condit and GSP didn’t even acknowledge him.

C3Lj.gif

He was ascare men

Imagine being naive enough to think GSP fought clean his entire career.

I know MY favorite fighters would never do anything to get the edge on their competition.

Back