Fights to make at Bantamweight

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Moraes vs Cejudo for title (fuck it give him Henry a chance to be double champ)
Sterling vs Munhoz for next title shot
Assuncao vs Jimmie Rivera
Peter Yan vs Lineker/Sandhagen winner
Cody Garbrandt vs Sergio Pettis (just a good fight and a fight hopefully Cody doesnt get brutally Koed in)
Rob Font vs Cody Stamann
Alejandro Perez vs John Dodson

Is Eddie Wineland healthy? I would love to see him get back into the mix at 135. Him vs Pettis or Garbrandt would be nice.. If Cruz ever gets healthy.. Cruz vs literally Anybody. Just wanna see him fight..... Hell If Cruz wants a fight... Give the man a title shot or a number 1 contender.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't want to see Cejudo at BW.

He gave all the speech about saving the division and whatever, he shouldn't go for it - it made some sense against TJ, but not against Moraes.

TJ popping was a blessing both for FLW and BW divs.

Garbrandt/Caraway
Wineland/Almeida
Simon/Wood
Duquesnoy/Sergio

I like the rest tho.

He gave all the speech about saving the division and whatever, he shouldn't go for it - it made some sense against TJ, but not against Moraes.

There aren't any opponents for Henry really! Only Benavidez. I know what you're saying though and I do agree. Though if Henry wants to fight at 135. I'm not against him getting the shot.

Garbrandt/Caraway
Wineland/Almeida
Simon/Wood
Duquesnoy/Sergio

I like the rest tho.

I like em'. I'm just trying to keep Cody G away from any heavy hitting BW's. Caraway and Pettis are both good options. I don't dislike Garbrandt and I also don't really root for him. but I do wanna see him get a win. He's an exciting fighter and extremely talented. Getting KO'ed 4 times in a row could ruin his career

Agreed! This is the perfect opportunity to bring order back to the division. Let Moraes fight Munhoz for the vacant title. I'dI'd give Munhoz the opportunity over Sterling cos he not only just KOed the former champ, but Moraes almost killed Sterling already. Sterling should fight Cruz next.

If Cody gets KTFO by Pettis then you know it's over.

Garbrandt/Caraway
Wineland/Almeida
Simon/Wood
Duquesnoy/Sergio

I like the rest tho.
Wineland/Almeida
462D2780-98A3-4838-B108-45A4FC0343D6.gif
Great idea. That’s got fireworks written all over it.

PS: please bring back the Amanda Nunes in the lion mask gif in any and all threads (especially when they aren’t applicable). That was one of my fav things on here.

Garbrandt is on the losing streak so I don’t think he deserves to fight anyone from Top 5. I would like to see Garbrandt vs Petr Yan it would be a good one.

Moraes vs Cejudo for title (fuck it give him Henry a chance to be double champ)
Sterling vs Munhoz for next title shot

Cejudo's manager/coach Eric Albarracin said they want to defend flyweight against Joe-B.

So it leaves us to Moraes & Pedro for the bantamweight title.

I like em'. I'm just trying to keep Cody G away from any heavy hitting BW's. Caraway and Pettis are both good options. I don't dislike Garbrandt and I also don't really root for him. but I do wanna see him get a win. He's an exciting fighter and extremely talented. Getting KO'ed 4 times in a row could ruin his career
I agree, I just think Serg is just a little too much of a softball. It would be cool to see Cody get a win or 2, he makes the division more exciting for sure.

Back