Does it matter what Pillashaw failed for?

Draxton

Hello There
@Black
Reaction score
If it is steroids that is SUPER bad. If it was something just to help the cut to 125 is that less bad?

Not to the masses.

For the more knowledgeable fans, a diuretic could indicate hiding other things.

For the more ignorant fans, failing = failing. Shit, they cannot even differentiate between disallowed PEDs, disallowed non-PEDs, and "steroids".

It will only matter to a very select few. But even then it won't really "matter" to them, so much as they will appreciate the technical differences between failed tests, and get frustrated explaining those technical difference to others.

Even if it was something to help him cut the weight, it shows he's willing to break the rules. When else has he broke the rules in the past?

Kinda feel bad for Barao now

If he felt/knew he was innocent, why’s he voluntarily giving up his belt before “getting to the bottom of this?” Thats the part that’s really raising the flag here. When has TJ ever put others/divisions needs above his own?

Since he lost the fight, it doesn’t really matter what he took...based on the circumstances, I feel he knows what he did wrong

If he felt/knew he was innocent, why’s he voluntarily giving up his belt before “getting to the bottom of this?” Thats the part that’s really raising the flag here. When has TJ ever put others/divisions needs above his own?

Since he lost the fight, it doesn’t really matter what he took...based on the circumstances, I feel he knows what he did wrong
That’s my thought. Pillashaw doesn’t seem like the kind of guy who would give up a belt unless he knew he was guilty.

Sure does.

My guess would be a weight cutting drug is what it will come out as.

To me looks a lot less bad than PED's.

If he’s opted for the Jones* plan then it better be T Bol. It’s the only one allowed for pulsing purposes in the UFC.

If it is T Bol I will shit my pants.

Nah anything chlorine based can pulse i think or something.

I want to know what it is they detected.

Doesn't matter because USADA didn't beat him. USADA. Didn't. Beat. Him.

Well if it's Turinabol then we can expect him to keep popping for metabolites for the next 7 years or so.

Has to be weight-related, either a diuretic or something else that helps with fat-burning/water weight/cutting.

Not to the masses.

For the more knowledgeable fans, a diuretic could indicate hiding other things.

For the more ignorant fans, failing = failing. Shit, they cannot even differentiate between disallowed PEDs, disallowed non-PEDs, and "steroids".

It will only matter to a very select few. But even then it won't really "matter" to them, so much as they will appreciate the technical differences between failed tests, and get frustrated explaining those technical difference to others.

Fuck the technical differences, that's a scapegoat for juicers to hide behind. Like when Chael said he didn't pop for substances, he popped for high epi-test ratios and said it was all distraction and slight of hand from USADA. Nah Chael, that's all slight of hand and distraction from the juicer.

Sherdoggers believe everything on the USADA drug panel is relevant and enhances performance.

*unless you are Diaz or Gastelum and fail for marijuana.

If they are like Jones fans not only will it not matter but they will actually support it and say that every fighter that doesn’t cheat is a moron

If they are like Jones fans not only will it not matter but they will actually support it and say that every fighter that doesn’t cheat is a moron
TJ fans are pretty irrational.

Yeah. If it's some over the counter DHEA shit, then we should ignore it. If it's some diuretic or other steroid, fuck him.

Back