My heroes are going through some stuff

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The Tony situation sucks especially when his wife said that when he lost his fight with Khabib things got worse. He’s probably going to have a very risky non title fight awaiting him when he returns

I met TJ Dillashaw at ufc 177, he was pretty cool and super motivated. It’s a bummer he got flagged I watch his fights when I run. I don’t think he returns the same guy

They'll bounce back. Keep your head up! They are doing the same.

Couture has some videos on the hub, use that to cope.

I guess Tony can be your hero, if you aspire to be wierd af.

The Tony situation sucks especially when his wife said that when he lost his fight with Khabib things got worse. He’s probably going to have a very risky non title fight awaiting him when he returns

I met TJ Dillashaw at ufc 177, he was pretty cool and super motivated. It’s a bummer he got flagged I watch his fights when I run. I don’t think he returns the same guy
Maybe you should stop rooting for POS snakes like TJ bruh.

Yea.. hard days for some fighters and their hardcore fans for sure.

That reminds me yo at @12ga. you holding up okay buddy ?

Tony lost his fight with Khabib? I think you need to rephrase that.

As for the snake. Pick a new hero. One that isn’t a ducking coward.

Oh and I don't like TJ one bit.. always had that off vibe for me at least and really disliked he tried to go down in weight to get an extra belt.. almost killed himself and for what whats the prestige in getting the smaller belt the heck.

Arrogant, annoying.. runs with Duane another one that I'm not a fan and then the Joe Rogan full on shilling.

Special sauce has a tendency to do that. lol

Back