Does this put Cejido on the GOAT and p4p discussion?

WarDosAnjos

Socrates of Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
Following Sherdog tradition I will now argue that because of these recent revelations HENRY Cejudo may be the top fighter on earth p4p and a goat cantidate. Olympic gold medalist who dethroned Mighty Mouse and then stopped a likely roided to the gills TJ in the first round.

This makes all TJs salt and crying about early stoppage even funnier. Guy was a cheat.

Cejudo goat

Yeah
He’s the next double champ and triple champ
He will beat Moraes then Holloway
GOAT
-Sherdog

He may be in the GOATlet discussions now, yes.

pygmy-goat-1.jpg

GOAT discussion...... What in the fuck....

GOAT? GOAT? Henry Cejudo, greatest of all time discussion?

Ummm, how about no. Jesus Christ, the criteria for GOAT discussion is like 2 solid wins, it would appear.

Cejudo hasn't done much of anything yet but beat a seriously diminished TJ and win a SD over Mighty Mouse. Also look at Cejudo's body and his gigantic head... You think he's clean?

Yeah
He’s the next double champ and triple champ
He will beat Moraes then Holloway
GOAT
-Sherdog
Agreed full heartily. I can't see Holloway being able to stand and bang with him

GOAT discussion...... What in the fuck....

GOAT? GOAT? Henry Cejudo, greatest of all time discussion?

Ummm, how about no. Jesus Christ, the criteria for GOAT discussion is like 2 solid wins, it would appear.
Johnny Walker is pretty close to being the GOAT imo.

Needs more wins imo but he’s knocking on the door. I know it’s different than GOAT but the snake should never have been on the phoney UFC p4p anyway. He had lost a fight in his last few. In my book you can’t have a loss in your last few fights and be p4p anything. It’s just ridiculous.

Hes the goat under 130lbs. Destroyed the padd fighter mighty kouse and demolished a juice to the gills tj snakedshaw

He's be at the bottom of the list
A fake list
For manlets

Eh. Go get the 135 belt and hold it for awhile and then we’ll see.

Beats Mighty Mouse and destroys a PED-using TJ in 30 seconds.

What a legendary 6 months he's had.

Back