Remember Cody telling us that TJ's BEEN on the sauce?

Druken_Vovchanchyn

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
"You showed everyone at team alpha male how it's done"

First Chad, Now TJ, i wonder who else over there is in the "everyone". Shit I bet nate diaz is right....

Diaz.jpg

I am actually a fan of TJ. His fighting style is fucking awesome but i doubt we ever see him back to form. He morphed into a different breed after Tuf and all the signs were there. His look changed, He was always vascular, cardio for days...Plus, He just "gave" his belt up. He didnt even try to blame a dick pill or a tainted supplement? Seems like he knows hes caught, i wonder how long hes about to get suspended for.

First Chad, Now TJ, i wonder who else over there is in the "everyone". Shit I bet nate diaz is right....

Diaz.jpg

I am actually a fan of TJ. His fighting style is fucking awesome but i doubt we ever see him back to form. He morphed into a different breed after Tuf and all the signs were there. His look changed, He was always vascular, cardio for days...Plus, He just "gave" his belt up. He didnt even try to blame a dick pill or a tainted supplement? Seems like he knows hes caught, i wonder how long hes about to get suspended for.
He didn’t want to get stripped that’s why he gave it up
Research

PEDs in sports. Not much of a shock, no matter who is accused. Nate Diaz also said TJ was on PEDs.

I wonder who's next to pop. I'm gonna say Usman or Woodley. We should have a competition or some shit or a poll

Lol poor Cody got knocked senseless by this steroid abuser 2x.. his career is not in the shitter because of it

He looked so natural fighting Brow

072515-UFC-NO-DOUBT-ABOUT-IT-OB-pi.-8c781b5f048ce410VgnVCM100000d7c1a8c0____.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if he was on a diuretic for the weight cut

I would laugh so hard. I thought he was a coward for wanting to move down before ever defending. Turns out he was a bigger coward than even I thought.

Another cheater bites the dust. There’s only one thing for me to say...

giphy.gif

Cody said TJ taught all of them how to use steroids, snitching on himself as well.

He ratted out himself too with that sentence, the dumb fuck.

Cody necktats is smarter than he looks !!!

Diaz.jpg

Back