Media Cody said "TJ is on everything" before their first fight

Damn. Cody is right about something.
<mma4>

Cody shooting himself in the foot as usual lol

TJ was one of the most obvious juicers in the UFC. I'm just shocked Eddie got away with it for so long.

After this developing story of TJ testing positive and relinquishing his title after getting suspended for a year, I 100% believe everything Cody was saying about TJ taking steroids and showing his teammates how to do them as well. It also begs the question, how long has TJ been on steroids during his MMA career, and was he on juice during both of his fights with Cody?

Like all the other all time greats that have tested positive, TJ's entire MMA career and accomplishments now has a big asterisk next to it.

tj-finish-breakdown.gif

Fuck emo neck-tats.

We don't even know the whole story

Eh, ones potentially a juicer and the other is a douche with necktats.

I say let'em bang a third time. Guaranteed KO

<codychoke>
<{JustBleed}>

A lot of people were right about him. I got yellow carded a year ago for saying it's pretty obvious he's on gear with those gyno nips + how shredded he is compared to everyone else at the weight, go card yourself now!

C20095F7-D049-45ED-88CC-7F385BFDB9AC.jpeg

Still shot from the countdown show. Look at all those supplements! It’s the Wild West of supplements, who knows what’s in all that shit. I’m not saying he’s innocent bc he ingested it, so he’s responsible.

source.gif

I don’t like fighters outing other fighters per se. But, to see this play out is highly uplifting to me. I knew that snake was a coward. But a fucking cheater too...

Shame Shame.

Back