Are Boxing fans more intelligent than MMA fans

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
You don't see boxing fans boo a fight go to decision.
Boxing fans don't not watch a fight because the guys are under 5'7, infact they almost embrace the manlets over there more than heavyweights etc.
Discuss

People watch people fight.

There are stupid people

This thread is stupid

You don't see boxing fans boo a fight go to decision.
Boxing fans don't not watch a fight because the guys are under 5'7, infact they almost embrace the manlets over there more than heavyweights etc.
Discuss

This makes them smarter how?..

They also pay several thousands dollars for seats to fights that are pretty much already decided or are huge miss matches..

Also i dunno if Boxing falls under JBG jurisdiction..those are the MMA fans who boo at decisions and manlets..

The rest of us are actaully pretty smart..and also watch boxing

In my experience, yes

MMA seems to attract the bottom feeders of society

Yes.

MMA attracts the very worst of society.

Both fanbases offer a fucking wide range of IQ

MMA fans are the worst fanbase in all of sports.

I know I'm going to get flamed, but I think the average MMA fan is slightly more intelligent than the average boxing, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and NASCAR fan. However, while the other sports have stabilized, the intelligence of the average MMA fan continues to trend down.

Yes
Your average boxing fan knows more about boxing than your average MMA fan
Even hardcores have very limited knowledge
Probably due in part to the fact boxing has been around for centuries and MMA is relatively young

MMA has the most self loathing fan base
Name another fandom that shits on there own sport as much as MMA
MMA fans don’t even respect MMA

MMA fans are scum of the earth tbh. Just look at this place.

Last edited:
I think that since boxing has been ao mainstream for so long, people are used to seeing long drawn out fights that go to decisions.

And seemingly most MMA fans are there for the action and and a quick 15 minutes of fighting MAX per bout.

Yes
Your average boxing fan knows more about boxing than your average MMA fan
Even hardcores have very limited knowledge
Probably due in part to the fact boxing has been around for centuries and MMA is relatively young

Actually a very good answer imo!

Obviously boxing fans are superior in many ways to MMA droogs, although humility is one of those areas so TS must be a casual at best.

Back