Don't you find Conor McGregor's levels of sodium about the Khabib fight, embarrassing?

VenomCarnage

R.I.P. FRANKIENYC
@Brown
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen this level of salt and delusion.

"I landed the final blow that night"

"I won the striking exchanges"

"He dived for legs"

"I left the arena with a black-eye, but that was the same as what his two rat cousins left with"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does this dude have no memory of telling his arch-rival "it's only business"? Does this man have amnesia about eating clean shots to the face on the ground in Round 2 and almost getting stopped? Does this man forget that he tapped out to a choke that wasn't even locked in? Does this man remember how he was prejudice the entire build-up, yet then got his ass handed to him by "shite on the bus"? Does he realize that Khabib leaped over a cage and attacked his corner because he rolls like that? Does he realize that he tried to sucker punch a cornerman, only to be absolutely mauled by a man from the crowd?

This is getting embarrassing for Conor, it's unbecoming.

Well I think in his mind he is still in promotion mode over that whole rivalry. I expect they will get in there again.

He sounds like all of his fans here :)

He is just trying to stay relevant, he doesn't really mean the stuff he says anyway. "It's only business" for Conor.

Tl;dr....khabib smashed with the aid of alhamdullilah...that's almost that matters...

Well I think in his mind he is still in promotion mode over that whole rivalry. I expect they will get in there again.
There is promotion mode and then there is genuine delusion.

Let's just take your word there and analyse. So he's trying to promote a potential rematch, right? The way you would do that is by focusing on what you did well and potentially any controversial moments, right? Like a bad weight cut, or a moment where Khabib grabbed the shorts, or a moment where Khabib landed an illegal knee, or Khabib laying and praying etc.

Wait a minute... Conor did all the cheating in that fight. Conor got dropped on the FEET. Conor tried to get out of there in Round 2 by curling up on the ground, he genuinely quit. There is absolutely nothing positive about that performance, and any attempt to "sell a rematch" to me is just ridiculous - even casual fans will see through this malarkey.

This is how Conor builds up his confidence for rematches.

nah, he's back in promo mode because he's obviously getting close to signing to fight again, so he's got to build his brand up.

lol dude you pulled up 4 quotes, all probably from the same interview.

You really don't hear Conor talk about it much. He's too busy living his best life, being rich and smashing cell phones.

I find it hilarious that the Conor haters think more about Conor and make more Conor threads than his fans do.

"OMG YOU GOISE CAN U BALEEVE WHUT CONER SAID/DID?!?!?"

Conor is living rent free in the minds of the haters while he's living a great life - FACT.

lol dude you pulled up 4 quotes, all probably from the same interview.

You really don't hear Conor talk about it much. He's too busy living his best life, being rich and smashing cell phones.

I find it hilarious that the Conor haters think more about Conor and make more Conor threads than his fans do.

"OMG YOU GOISE CAN U BALEEVE WHUT CONER SAID/DID?!?!?"

Conor is living rent free in the minds of the haters while he's living a great life - FACT.
You must be living under a rock because he's made excuses at every turn.

Can you not remember the Instagram post where he "broke down the fight" - let me try find it.

I'm a sherbro, I know sherbros, Conor is no sherbro

And as we all know
Bros before ho's

Back