Zion Williamson in MMA, what could he do?

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
3 options- no training, 6 months training, training for 2 years.

imo...
no training- top 5.
6 months training- champ.
2 years training- goat.

dudes a freak of nature.
I bet he can decapitate somones head off with an uppercut.

Jump very high out of the octagon and run for his life because he can’t fight

he could... probably start an organization with all that money he is going to be making in the NBA. Or start a gym or something. Both are probably bad investments though.

Lol he got taken down and TKO'd by his shoe. Crowder would beat him imo.

he'd probably do better in a cage after 2 years of training than jon jones would in division 1 college basketball

Ditch mma for the much more lucrative and much less head trauma NBA

Literally would be heavyweight champ with 3 weeks of playing UFC Undisputed 3.

A-Level athlete, three weeks training, PPV main event title shot

I dont think you understand how it works. Not anyone can be a fighter. You need the heart and motiviation for it. Even Greg Hardy would most likely knock him out. We dont even know if Zion can take some legit strikes from a trained fighter at this point.
Yall need to chill with this "A" Level athlete shit.

Since this thread is going nowhere and I think the topic is weird I"m going to use this opportunity to vent about my roommate.

She's a fat fucking glob slob who doesn't do anything other than eat and watch youtube in her bedroom. 39 years old, no kids, no husband/boyfriend, and she makes this hard fucking sound when she chews like she's trying to blast her teeth to bits. Like wtf chew like a human the fuck is wrong with you?

3 options- no training, 6 months training, training for 2 years.

imo...
no training- top 5.
6 months training- champ.
2 years training- goat.

dudes a freak of nature.
I bet he can decapitate somones head off with an uppercut.
Atleast a triple double

I dont think you understand how it works. Not anyone can be a fighter. You need the heart and motiviation for it. Even Greg Hardy would most likely knock him out. We dont even know if Zion can take some legit strikes from a trained fighter at this point.
Yall need to chill with this "A" Level athlete shit.

basically picture ngannou times a billion.

Back