Media Khabib is 27-0 in 10 years.. Fedor was 27-0 in 10 years.. who's resume is more impressive?

JAL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
both fighters are 27-0 in 10 years of their career.. who's resume is more impressive
we gotta keep in mind khabib is 11-0 in UFC while Fedor didn't even fight in ufc
and khabib is fighting in lightweight which is a very stacked division compared to the heavywight

nostalgia aside who is/was more dominant?
who is the GOAT of Russia

fedor easy

khabib is just getting to the point where he can stack his resume. Fedor has big names during that run

Fedor without doubt.

Fedor because he's a chubby middleweight wrecking dudes at heavyweight. Haters gonna hate

fedor-emelianenko-1_medium.jpg

Fedor. Too many ducks surrounding Khabib. He either builds the resume now or he retires with an asterisk cause he was hardly tested.

Fedors. Everybody he fought coulda ended him in one punch.

no idea and it really doesnt matter.

but using khabib "being in the ufc right now" as a way to invalidate fedor is the same as "khabib never fought in pride so therefore he sucks." but if you wanna keep thinking the sport started with ufc 100, be my guest.

Fedor. By intangibles more than dominance if I'm being honest, but winning as the smaller man counts w me.

why is that?
Take khabib’s penis outta your mouth long enough to look at the records, and you’ll see.

Big Nog twice, Cro Cop, Coleman twice, a Grand Prix, and avenging his only previous “loss” due to cut > winning a title over #10 Cringey Al, two year hiatus Conor, etc.

Fedor. By intangibles more than dominance if I'm being honest, but winning as the smaller man counts w me.

Great point. Fedor wasn’t cutting weight to the point of hospitalization, either.

Great point. Fedor wasn’t cutting weight to the point of hospitalization, either.
That's kinda the swaying factor exclusively for me. I don't even hold it against khabib, either ftr

Fedors. Everybody he fought coulda ended him in one punch.
and you can end the fight with one punch aswel you don't have to be as talented as the guys in lower weight classes.. look at Derrick lewis he was ranked 3rd few months ago and now compare that with 3rd ranked LW Tony Ferguson

Back