Fedor had 27 fight win streak in 10 years, Khabib is now 27-0 in 10 years as a pro..

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Does that mean Khabib is going to lose his next fight? Will Khabib retire because he knows he cant win his next fight, because he knows its impossible to surpass Fedor's GOATness?

tenor.gif

Last edited:
No one is on Khabib level

Obviously this mma math proves he'd have a draw at least, or maybe even a victory if they had fought!

If it's max or Poirier next, I doubt he is losing.

The HW streak is more impressive because one mistake can get you KOed there.

Does that mean Khabib is going to lose his next fight? Will Khabib retire because he knows he cant win his next fight, because he knows its impossible to surpass Fedor's GOATness?

tenor.gif

Tony Ferguson beats Khabib via triangle armbar.
Khabib doesn't compete in a fake organisation known for fixing fights. He will be okay.

If he fights Max next he will lose.

just proves that Russia produces the best fighters.

Obviously this mma math proves he'd have a draw at least, or maybe even a victory if they had fought!
It trly doesnt matter whst you say. Your AV makes me click like automatically

1) Heavyweight is a completely different ball game than manlet weight

2) UFC's idiotic rules and cage massively favour Kebab's style

3) Nobody's on Kebab's level at LW. He'd get crushed at his natural weightclass(WW)

The HW division has always been the weakest division in the sport. The LW division is the deepest division in the sport.

They're almost the same height (5cm difference)

That should give you some idea about ones greatness compared to the other.

Out of his first 16 fights, 1 of Khabib's has a wikipedia page.

Out of his first 16 fights, 14 of Fedor's do.

Fedor is the GOAT, but that is so stupid argument. I remember few years ago almost half of Fedor's opponents didn't have wiki pages either, then Fedor nuthuggers made them. Boom, now they were suddenly better fighters, lol.

Fedor never fought in the UFC or was a UFC Champion.

Khabib is easily the GOAT in Russian MMA history.

But wasn't Khabib (14-0) fighting guys making a debut... Guess we have to compare the resume' with Fight Finder...

Back