#8 Corey Anderson (12-4) Calls Out Dominick Reyes (11-0)

Corey Anderson vs. Rominick Reyes

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Corey Anderson UFC
@CoreyA_MMA

@DomReyes I got a notification saying you responded back 45min ago and said you wanted it in July in Vegas.. Now I sign on to respond and it says tweet unavailable?! Don't tell me you already switched up THAT quick... @AliAbdelaziz00 get the contract ready. #ufc #letsgo
9:55 AM - 19 Mar 2019

Corey said Reyes was gifted his last "win."

Corey Anderson UFC
@CoreyA_MMA

Mar 16
Soooooo since Reyes "won" by decision... does he move up in the rankings or does Volkan just move down?! #AskingForAFriend#UFCLondon

Corey Anderson UFC
@CoreyA_MMA
Mar 16
Replying to @ufc @DomReyes
ROBBERY!!

Corey Anderson UFC
@CoreyA_MMA
Mar 16
HOW?! #UFCLondon

Corey Anderson UFC
@CoreyA_MMA

Mar 16
Think the Reyes hype train just got derailed...#UFCLondon

Last edited:
Reyes was being out wrestled by Oezdemir, this should be light work for Anderson even though he's not very good.

Anderson via wrestling to nullify Reyes’ striking, to another lack luster decision.

I was big on Reyes until the Volkan fight which I thought he lost. I'm underwhelmed by Anderson too. Not sure who I'd pick in that one.

People wanna diss Corey's chin but the reality is he fought some heavy hitters

Think Corey Anderson is the best stylistic challenge for Jones. Think Reyes is the better fighter especially long term.

Think they are both good title fights for Jones don't want either of them being pushed down the ladder.

Tough fight to call. Neither fighter gets enough credit on here.

Last week Reyes was overrated, now he is underrated.

Reyes was being out wrestled by Oezdemir, this should be light work for Anderson even though he's not very good.
I think he's a top LHW he just looks barely better than everyone he fights no matter the skill level.

Not stoked for this fight.

Corey seen how tired Reyes was against Oz after the 1st round

Corey outworks him to a late round stoppage or UD if he makes it out of the 1st round

Corey Anderson

In my top 5 of generic fighters.

I thought this reyes guy lost to volkan last Saturday?

Let's debate. The floor is yours.
I like Johnny Walker and obviously his style is extremely entertaining. He has looked impressive against marginal talents.

I'm just not convinced his chin holds up if and when it gets tested. It has failed him before.

I'm also not convinced his wrestling stacks up against elite competition.

Both Anderson and Reyes are legitimate athletes. Perhaps Walker runs through both of them, but I doubt it.

Smh@ everyone here going cold on Reyes. The dude looked mediocre against a tough motherfucker in Volkan. He still beats Corey

Back