Dana White won’t punish Jorge Masvidal for backstage brawl with Leon Edwards - ‘I blame my staff’

Jorge is loving England right now because if that happened in the states he'd be proper fucked!

Lol, someone called this.

lol at blaming his staff

he blames his staff for not having adequate lighting in that area to better capture the action for their future promo material.

He isn't totally wrong. Security cant let two guys trash talking get that close

WME welcomes this kind of stuff
Fertitta era Dana would have got him outta here

Shocker

k8kCEjh.gif
Never saw the finish till now... couldn't watch. I had 255k on Jorge winning and.. like Cain, my brain refused to hedge even a dollar with an unlimited bank roll. That's how bad Till is, that's how broken Cain was. God Damn! He flatlined him? I thought it was a TKO and Till curled up and quit. Wow... wow.

Volcan decision blew my 500 dollar mega-parlay with the over 4.5 hedge for 200k. Yeah.. I was mad about that. (I said Reyes had no gas for months and the 3rd round would turn into a shit-show.) That's the best Till could do. Hometown decision Jorge needed a KO. 25 min with an amateur? That was enough. Still didn't hedge a dollar. Till a lost child in the top ten.

Last edited:
I blame Hollywood and the (((media))) for glorifying violence to impressionable young men.

I'm KIDDING!! Calm down

Hell yeah. Give him a quick turnaround fight

“There’s never a scenario where you let guys walk up to each other like that backstage...”

Will this satisfy all the sissies on this site?

Cash Grab - back stage fight = more drama/more interest/more money. UFC Tabloid Sensationalism.

The UFC allowed that to happen, period. Anyone that thinks otherwise is just not too bright.

For all I know they wanted it to happen. Did they have to walk Edwards by right when Jorge was doing that interview? Of course not. Let alone security should not have let them get within reach of eachother. Come on.

We’re talking about a company that had ever flowing alcohol in the TUF house, ffs.

Back