UFC gives Askren official platform to cover weekly current events.

After the incredible insight on Jordan/Kobe I was forced to tap out.

We don't deserve the Funk. Guys been called a blanket by fans and suits alike over the years, turns out he's not only undefeated in MMA fights, he's one sharp man, and he measures himself well when articulating his points.

He's a legit double threat, and it's high time he got the praise he deserves

Ben is so informed about everything, almost Joe Rogan-like... What a lad.

I've been saying it for a while that Ben and the UFC are actually on the same page.

There's a reason why he finally got signed.

If this is on board he was better without it

He was amusing to start but the act is wearing a little thin. I get what he’s doing and good for him to get himself out there without being a complete douchebag.

But how long will this shtick remain entertaining?

Definitely needs to fight soon and win or idk.

He was amusing to start but the act is wearing a little thin. I get what he’s doing and good for him to get himself out there without being a complete douchebag.

But how long will this shtick remain entertaining?

Definitely needs to fight soon and win or idk.

I've found him entertaining for a decade but..
For many MMA fans probably just until he loses, but the guy is 34 so it's not like he is going to be around long anyways.

Looks like the company is finally on board.

Askren is cringe personified. I feel like the same people that think Askren is hilarious are Dane Cook fans. I'll never understand it...

8d35830c341c99c280be7c14e168a6f1.gif

That's great, maybe it's to compensate for how the fact that everyone assumed Dana hates his guts lol.

im glad dana finally swallowed his pride and got this guy working.

The more UFC embraces Askren, the more i'm disliking him. He was much better when they were trying to give him the cold shoulder.

Back