duh the ufc would love the diva brothers back

Offer fights with big payouts Dana.

Notice he didnt say "offer them money"

There is a world of difference

CcEJCNoUcAEI5TR.0.jpg

giphy.gif

Edit. Especially with that damn pic above my post.

Last edited:
Checked date of thread to make sure this wasn't from 2 years ago. Thanks for update.

They've clearly both found ways to secure their finances without having to fight anymore, so good for them.

the tweet was from today.
Right but Dana said those exact words for years now. Verbatim, worthwhile thread, just funny nothing, not even the verbage, has changed in years.

Pay them, and they'll accept, ya dumb goof.

"I offered my buddy multiple roofing jobs for 7$ an hour, but he never accepts."

"What's the deal, i guess he's not a roofer anymore". "Probably doesn't have what it takes."

Right but Dana said those exact words for years now. Verbatim, worthwhile thread, just funny nothing, not even the verbage, has changed in years.

it cause the diva brothers are retired that why nothing changed.

<Fedor23>
Contracts are renegotiated quite often.

there nothing nick diva can ask for since he been retired for 6 years and nate diva isnt fighting conor so hecant think he getting conor money fighting dustin.

also what ever the none conor money is nate was happy with it signing to fight at ufc 230.

Offer them a million flat and they show up. Dana = Cheap

Pay them, and they'll accept, ya dumb goof.

"I offered my buddy multiple roofing jobs for 7$ an hour, but he never accepts."

"What's the deal, i guess he's not a roofer anymore". "Probably doesn't have what it takes."

they have the contracts there signed to so they money is already set and they were ok with.

Back