Lets be honest a one piece with no soda would have made Jorge look

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Jorge would have looked like the bad guy if he only gave Leon a single piece....Because he manged to make it a 3 piece with a soda it was no longer considered a sucker punch but it was heroic! Just saying it's hard to take care of a customer when they refuse to wait. Much props to the Cuban cashier for doing it the right way and so smoothly.

Even if it was one punch it wasn’t a sucker punch. How do people not get this? If someone is talking shit to you face to face and you throw the first punch it’s not a sucker punch. That’s how fights start. Someone throws the first punch.

Even if it was one punch it wasn’t a sucker punch. How do people not get this? If someone is talking shit to you face to face and you throw the first punch it’s not a sucker punch. That’s how fights start. Someone throws the first punch.
getting punched in the side of the head, while looking the other way. that is a sucker punch

Everybody knows the damn soda ain't really free with a combo meal.

Peon got what he paid for.

A real guy would have offered fries with that.

3 piece combo was the coolest shit Sherdoggers have heard in years.

Apparently.

3 piece combo was the coolest shit Sherdoggers have heard in years.

Apparently.
Roy jones used to two-piece dude for a livin'
and he wasn't talkin' about chicken

my sherbro's are always so lame, calling a sucker punch heroic
for real though, why is there so much hate on Edwards? I was too busy this week didn't see anything sadly

Leon started it by running his mouth...bunch of pussies here never been to a schoolyard fight?

my sherbro's are always so lame, calling a sucker punch heroic
for real though, why is there so much hate on Edwards? I was too busy this week didn't see anything sadly

He interrupted Masvidal's post fight presser, squared up to him then was shocked when the faster man pieced him up. Then cried 'assault!', then (once Mas left the country) stated he wanted to fight him on the streets.

Sad, really.

no he didn't

Watch the footage in slow motion with the contrast lightened.

The footage shows he (Leon) started to raise his hands so Mas moved too, it's just that Mas is a much faster man.

Your Brit put up but got pieced up, don't be mad at me.

Back