I LOVE ESPN+! DANA + UFC BLESS!

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cord-cutters rejoice! UFC was the only reason I had cable. Now that fans can buy PPVs through ESPN+ we don’t need to pay $100+ for cable TV. ESPN is the ultimate one stop shop for all things UFC. With high quality exclusive content from award winning ESPN this is a win for all UFC fans. This is what every UFC fan has ever dreamed of.

We’re in the end game folks.

They should put the tape of that 115lb girl subbing you at your local gym in ESPN+ . I would definitely subscribe ESPN+ if they do that.

Except if you live in the sticks and satellite internet sucks...

Lol TS how did you get chocked by a 115lbs girl?

It's not the fact that I have to pay that bothers me. It's that once I got used to fox sports, they changed it up on me.

Cord-cutters rejoice! UFC was the only reason I had cable. Now that fans can buy PPVs through ESPN+ we don’t need to pay $100+ for cable TV. ESPN is the ultimate one stop shop for all things UFC. With high quality exclusive content from award winning ESPN this is a win for all UFC fans. This is what every UFC fan has ever dreamed of.
We’re in the end game folks.
Did you pop boners when that 115lbs girl choked you out?

When are you gonna stop trolling. Or actually, when are more people going to realize this guy is trolling and the 115lb female story is fake

How does this troll never get banned or even yellow carded? Shit, most his troll threads don't even get wastelanded... Wtf is going on here?

The rest of us are way ahead of you bro. We don't even pay for it. You should spend your money on something you need, like more BJJ lessons or a sex change.

The rest of us are way ahead of you bro. We don't even pay for it. You should spend your money on something you need, like more BJJ lessons or a sex change.
Athletes put their lives on the line for entertainment and I find it sick that those that are “fans” and consume everything UFC don’t support the UFC and it’s athletes.

If TS isn't Dana then he got paid off by someone to put that on here. Even the wording sounds scripted.

How does this troll never get banned or even yellow carded? Shit, most his troll threads don't even get wastelanded... Wtf is going on here?
Right? I used to hate @PrideJitZoo but then I realized hes one of the most masterful trolls on the site. Who else triggers people so fast and consistently? I'm not even mad anymore. Just impressed.

Wow, I had no idea the guy who got subbed by a 4 year old girl was a UFC shill.

Noted, now.o_O

115 pounds? Really?

Back